Nomination Papers for Jarchow for Assembly
Friday, April 15th, 2016 @ 5:36PM
Please download the attached PDF of my nomination papers and ask your friends and family to support my re-election bid. The nomination papers will assure that my name is on the ballot in November 2016.
If you would like to sign the papers, you must live in the 28th Assembly District.
Instructions for Circulating Nomination Papers for Adam Jarchow:
- Any district resident over the age of 18 may circulate or sign the nomination paper.
- Do not leave the nomination paper unattended, for example, on a counter or bulletin board.
- Please make sure signers include the municipality in which they live as well as their mailing address.
- Signers may not sign the nomination paper of more than one candidate for Assembly.
- When you are finished circulating the paper, you must sign the certification at the bottom of the paper.
- Please return the nomination paper to:Adam Jarchow for Assembly
2071 Glacier Drive
Suite 3, Box 182
St Croix Falls, WI 54024
- Please returned by no later than May 15, 2016.
Thank you for your support!
Click HERE to download the nomination papers.